1. To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
2. You must successfully complete a mobile recharge on Google Pay of at least Indian Rupees Seventy Five (INR 75) during the offer to earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Ten (INR 10) to Indian Rupees Seventy (INR 70).
3. The only mobile recharges made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
4. To be eligible for the offer, you must not have made a mobile recharge on Google Pay before.
5. You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
6. You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
7. Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
8. If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
9. Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
10. This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
11. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
12. Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
13. This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.